June 21, 2013

Stepping Out into The Unknown

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to announce the reopening of sweet pink ink pen Etsy shop. Right now I am focusing my efforts on my tree house prints. I don't know anyone else right now that is creating such works and interested to see if people are really interested in my creative adventures.

They make me so happy and feel a great need to share joy and sense of creative adventure with others. Please take a peak and let me know what you think and if there is a work that you love that you don't see on my shop yet let me know that as well. It's still a work in process but feel that I have a number of works up to get the ball rolling. My hope is that it will inspire some adventures souls to step out into there childlike imagination once again especially if that person has lost that sense of wonderment. 



And for something completely different and because I feel the need to share a work with each posting here is an older drawing of my topsy-tervy muffin experiment. A favorite quick drawing that I created one chilly morning last October. 


No comments:

Post a Comment